Hamburg Masters

I was able to catch a glimpse of the final game of the Hamburg Masters before watching the the next Basketball game between the Cavs and the Pistons. I saw the score at 2-6 and 6-2 for the first two sets between #1 Roger Federer and #2 Rafael Nadal and they were just coming back from the break for the final set. Federer had kept Nadal running side to side on his part of the court with his strong forehand and backhand shots even though I think it was a while since Federer had been playing on the clay court. I finally got the chance to see Federer playing as he had not won any titles for over a year until this most recent game. Of all the matches I've watched that Nadal had been playing in, he had been dominating almost all of his matches throughout the whole tennis season, winning so many tournaments that I think it really is going to put him in a position to possibly take over the #1 title. Hopefully we will see a good match up against Federer and Nadal again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment